miércoles, 2 de septiembre de 2009

WHAT I DO FOR YOU"


I write a thousand poems for you, I say a thousand words just thinking of you, I believe that crap you noticed me. "What madness do for your love" And I would not mind in order to win your heart, You start seeing the woman in me, Woman who wants to give you all alone, Because you're the love of my life, Are you the illusion that makes me dream at night ... Listen to love songs, I read everything that has feelings, Drawing hearts in my notebooks, I collect figures of angels in love. This feeling I feel today for you, It makes me swallow the criticism that one day I, If so ridiculous to be in love, I thought it never would happen to me, And after all that I do for you ... Sometimes I am ashamed, Sometimes I can not believe, I am enchanted with your eyes, I melt when you hear your voice Body shakes when I'm near you, When will it end? Perhaps only when you take me in your arms, and even worse will not know if ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario